The LPH400-LVB high performance center post gravity feed HVLP spray gun is designed for obtaining improved control on refinish paints that contain fine metallic and pearls that standard set-ups face difficulties such as mottling, blotching, streaking, floating, etc.
- Inlet air pressure 10psi or lower, full trigger stroke.
- 10 to 12 inch full spray pattern at 4 inches.
- Model: LPH-400-144LVB
- Nozzle size mm (inch): 1.4 (0.055)
- Atomizing PSI: 14.0
- CFM: 8.3
- Pattern width mm (inch): 325 (12.8)
- Air cap model: LVB
- Weight g (lbs): 362 (0.80)
- Usage: Automotive Fine Metallic and Pearls