DeVilbiss PRi PRO Lite Premium Value Spraygun
Advanced technology ‘Trans-Tech’ compliant air cap for fast working speed with good transfer efficiency (paint to panel).
- Suitable for all paints including latest generation waterbase materials
- First class atomisation and material distribution
- Large spray pattern for fast and easy application
- Drop forged aluminium spray gun body, anodised
- Complete with airflow “cheater” valve
- Utilises new design air valve for smooth triggering control
- All new ergonomic spray gun body with imroved “fit and feel”
With the new lightweight design, inspired by the GTi Pro Lite, the new PRi Pro Lite is even more comfortable and easier to use for the sprayer with the smooth control from the GTi Pro Lites low kick air valve. Suitable for all primers including waterbased materials, surfacers and polyesters. The old P1 air cap has now been replaced by the PR10 High Efficiency air cap which delivers fine atomisation with a well formed large and uniform spray pattern. This makes the spraygun ideal for primer coverage.
Fluid Tip Guide
- 1.4: Base coating (solvent or water). Lacquer and gloss colours.
- 1.6: Ideal for thicker materials / faster application / higher build. Also suits low build primer.
- 1.8: Suits thicker commercial industrial materials or primers.
- 2.0: Ideal for high build primer.
- 2.5 Application of thick material like polyester spray filler, filler and very thick build primers.
- Air Inlet Pressure: 2.0 bar (29psi)
- Air Consumption: 300 L/min (10.6cfm)
- Air Inlet Thread: 1/4” Universal
- Cup Capacity: 560ml
- Weight (gun & cup): 620g
- Air Cap & Ring: Plated Brass
- Fluid Tip: Stainless Steel
- Fluid Needle: Stainless Steel