DeVilbiss TEKNA Basecoat Spray Gun
With its improved metallic control, the DeVilbiss TEKNA Basecoat Spray Gun offers exceptional transfer efficiency and high volume, low pressure (HVLP) spray for solvent-based and waterborne materials. The spray gun also features 1.3mm and 1.4mm nozzles, and it operates at an inlet pressure level of 14 to 18 pounds per square inch (PSI).
This product is available with the spray gun only, or the spray gun complete with a 900cc aluminum cup included.
The following is what is included with the DeVilbiss TEKNA Basecoat Spray Gun:
- TEKNA basecoat spray gun
- HV20 air cap (HVLP)
- Color identification rings
- Gun wrench
- Digital gauge for easy reading
- Durable valve for adjusting air flow
- Useful for waterborne and solvent basecoats, at 14 to 18 PSI
- Inlet pressure of 14 to 24 PSI; 1.0 to 1.6 BAR
- Maximum pressure of 24 PSI for high pressure, low volume compliant areas
- 1.3mm and 1.4mm tips included
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Non-folding tool