SATAjet X 5500 Non Digital
- The new spray gun series has a much greater choice of nozzle options, there is now the “I” and “O” options available in both the RP and HVLP technology.
- This enhancement of nozzle options ensures that an individual painter can now decide what spray fan configuration suits their painting style best.
‘O’ Nozzle Technology:
- Perfect for current SATA users who prefer a fast application.
- Fan shape is most similar to the conventional/previous SATA fan shape.
- We recommend current SATA users select their preferred nozzle size from previous models in ‘O’ technology.
‘I’ Nozzle Technology:
- Perfect for Painters who prefer a more controlled application.
- Fan shape has a smaller dry zone allowing a more controlled application.
- We advise Non-SATA users who are less comfortable with the application speed of traditional SATA spray guns select ‘I’ technology in their preferred nozzle size.